There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, April 30, 2011

First Stage of my final xm..


This semester (nearly) was amazing..
It's kinda different with other semesters..
Gotta think about industrial training n PSM..
Hope everything is gonna be fine n fun..

My coursemate n I; experienced the most unique study week..
study week without a single day without dateline..
assignment, presentation, quiz and even test!!
We should consider all of those as a part of our revision..
so, it won't be a burden, right??

Till today, we've successfully finish 4 papers..
Super-amazing!! We got 3 papers in a row!
I'm glad dat not all of it is a tough paper..
Okay, i believe next 2 semester is going 2 be 'something' too..

Today is my uncle's wedding..in Kuantan.
I didn't manage to go cz there's many things to do here..
packing, retuning stuff and da most important is STUDY!!
very dissapointing isn't it? It's okay, I will attend the other one..
Sorry paman~ sdeynye xdapat jmpe sepupu2..
Rinduuuuuu~~

That's all 4 today, perhaps..
really need 2 study so i won't regret 2 be here instead of kuantan..
Looking 4ward 2 see the weird me (hardworking madihah)!!
Can i??

p/s: Hmm..sy dah besar~

No comments:

Post a Comment