Thursday, February 21, 2013

Part time n Driving license


Salam everyone~
Here I am!!
For those who didn't know..
I've postponed my long-lived dream
to continue my study..
n currently working in Cyberjaya..
Part time worker 8 to 5, Monday to Friday

I learn a lot about standards
which i believe many people don't really
know well about standards..
And there's still a long way to go..
Obviously, I can't stay for long enough to learn all
But I'm gonna absorb as many as I can
because this is such a rare opportunity for me..

On Saturday and/or Sunday..
I'm 'working' on my driving license..
xsabar nk dpat lesen..heee~

I met with my former students
few times this week..
I'm so glad to meet them again..^_^

..wonderful experiences..

At some stage..
I realized that I'm actually not moving forward
it seems more like i'm running away
Hmm..

p/s: haha..what a lazy update~ dushh

No comments:

Post a Comment