Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Repost: Script from Honey n Clover


I had no other words beyond that.

She was fighting with all her might,
towards the goal she chose.
The thing i felt from watching her cry
was her endless strength.
Crying from the pain of aspiring something,
and crying from having nothing to aspire;
I wonder which is more difficult.

Everyone was running desperately, aiming for something.
They were stretching their hands towards
something which was invisible to the eye.
Even if there was no goal there,
even if they had realized that their hand couldn't reach it,
they were still moving towards it with all they had.

But, i wonder what i was doing.

I was just staring,
and i did not even try to stretch my hand out.
I was scared of the result,
and couldn't take a single step forward.
I was jealously watching,
the paths that everyone found with effort.
By saying that i was different from everyone else,
i was making an excuse to myself.
i was just afraid of being hurt.

If there is no map, you won't know where to go.
I thought you chose where to go after you've seen the map.
But, that was wrong.
I am not lost because i don't have a map.

I don't have a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment