There was an error in this gadget

Monday, December 3, 2012

UTM forever..


Awesome days with best friends
before our graduation day..
last moment together in the place that
connect our hearts..
I'll treasure it well~ ^^

Sesi photoshoot
(Industrial chem buddies):


It's hard to believe that i've come this far..
Thanks ibu n abah for everything..
especially during my final year in UTM..
(contact you just for money..
rarely home etc..)
I love you so so soo much..
even though i'm not a first class graduate
or didn't graduate with a cool degree course
both of you are still proud of me~
Thanks..


Proudest UTM Alumni..
Ibu n Abah!!


My favourite colour!! Ibu sure knows me well~
To my best friends..
'You are my Zing!!'
It's so much fun dapat spent time ngan korang..
Can't wait to meet again~
Cepat!! Sape nak kawen dulu..hihi


All the best for everyone~
Congrats and keep in touch yeee..


 Mengharap ada banyak lagi gmbar
bersama Farah n Ain~
Anyway..rindu korang!!


p/s: Doakan yg terbaik buat masa depan..

No comments:

Post a Comment