There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, November 27, 2010

18 years have passed..


Hah..i'm 19 already..
This is the first year i'm not at home..
I've been waiting of this day since i realize it..
Bcoz it's a new experience clbrating my own
birthday with my friends..i wanna know
how does it feels..

They cooked fried rice, fried kangkung
and 'sosej goreng capcicum'..resepi baru..
we have a picnic under a cute little pondok
beside farah's room..menikmati kegelapan mlm..
I got the smallest cake ever!! It's cocopie~
thanks 2 it's size, it fits my stomach well coz i'm full..
Then, they asked me 2 search 4 my present inside
farah's room..adoyaii, main treasure hunt plak..

Right after i get out from farah's block..
I saw them hiding behind da door..
Suddenly, i screamed..aaaaa!!! Sje je..
Masing2 t'cengang..LOL..
I saw a pail..So, I ran with all i might..
Owh tidak!! air apakah itu..??
I enjoyed chasing each other so0 much!!
I'm wet n stinks!! b'tambah bju kne basuh..huhu..
Anyway, thanks a lot..thx 4 da cute ice-cream cup~

With dat, i totally forgot 2 contact my family..
Extremely sorry~ lepas kne simbah tros kne m'basuh..
sampai lupa..hehe..ibu yg start hntr mesej, segan je..

'Just nice'..huhu, on 28th of November
I spend on whole day alone inside my room..
Study, study, study 4 da very last paper..
Symmetry n Specroscopy..study ker??
Seriously, i didn't study at all! I didn't lie..
Staring at da same page 4 one whole day,
then sleep..online..eat..packing..blablabla~
hmm..dunno how 2 answer tomorrow's paper!!
My heart; no longer here~

~~~~~~~

Now, speech of 19 years old Madihah..

Extremely thanks to my lovely parent..
Naemah Ismail n Zaidun Omar..
For this 18 years..that's amazing..

Because of both you, i'm here..
Raising me, take good care of me..
buy clothes 4 me, feed me..
Support me n Believe in me..
When i'm sick, stay up all night..
Worry about me..

Thanks 4 a wonderful family..
Thank you 4 every single things!!
May Allah bless you~
(there's a lot 2 say till dunno wat 2 say)

4 all my friends..
thank you so much to0..
those 100++ dat wish on Facebook..
i'm really excited dat i respond 4 everyone's post..
wink3..suka buang masa..haiisshh..
n da first person who wish me through da phone..
Nurain Abd Jalil, thx 4 da message..

That's all..xlarat nk pikir dh..
If i'm rajin enough, i'll make other post
about my wish..n others..later..

p/s: nk post cntik2 pun xlarat..huhu
lupa nk mention konyaku jelly!
blaja dr Nina..ping pong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment